12 - 15 Years
The Product Manager position is for the FP&A Platform, a cutting-edge SaaS platform financial planning, forecasting and analysis, with the responsibility of owning, defining and executing the roadmap for the product/platform that will serve global enterprise customers. Responsibilities The Product Manager needs to be
• Creative and self-driven
• Customer centric
• Comfortable operating in fast paced environment
He/she will closely work with
• Product Marketing Manager getting the market and competitive inputs
• Sales and Client Partners across the globe
• Software Engineering Leaders in executing the roadmap
• UX Designers and Visual Designers in defining the user experience
He/she will be responsible for – • Driving and defining the roadmap and goals for the product/platform taking directions from the strategy team • Work closely with the engineering team in providing the directions on the roadmap, priority and expected product experience • Writing the epics, features and user stories for the UX and Engineering teams, manage execution and define product rollout strategy • Work with UX and Visual Designers to define the user experience and mock-ups for the product • Work with Product Marketing and Strategy teams to plan, build and launch the product/platform customer previews, Beta and RTM/releases • Define process, review and interpret qualitative and quantitative data on customer usage patterns to uncover new product insights • Analyze market opportunities, review customer feedback and realign the product roadmap accordingly
• Analyze existing products in the market and do product competitive analysis
• 12-18 years of end to end experience in building world-class PaaS/SaaS products or platforms for enterprise customers
• Experience in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) domain including sales/revenue forecasting, account planning, etc.
• Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically.
|Salary||20 Lac To 25 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Banking / Investments / Stock Market / Financial Services|
|Work Experience||12 - 15 Years|
Big Giant in BFSI domain Dealing with cards & Payments,Data platform.
|About Company||Globally Exists company in financial product domain.|