4 - 6 Years
Position Responsibilities Include:
• Provide Both Technical and End User Documentation for Each New System Feature or Module As
it is Developed.
• Monitor the Existing Functionality and Updating the Documentation to Reflect all Enhancements
• Develop and Maintain all Documentation Associated with the Process of Developing New
components, Features and Products as It is a Key Component of the Product Development Cycle.
• Develop and Maintain Documentation Required to Allow Implementation of New Components
and Features for Client Projects.
• Develop and Improve Methodology for Delivering Information to Development Staff and End
• Understand the Systems and Products of the Company’s Customers and Provide Input to The
corporate Technical Strategies.
• Maintain a Common Look and Feel for Internal and External Company Documentation.
• Update System Documentation as Changes are Implemented and Released.
• Manage the Document Repository for all Product Development Projects.
• Support the Company with Critical Path Projects.
• Support Management in Cultivating Revenue-generating Opportunities with Existing Clients.
• Provide Support to the Development Managers and Project Managers By Demonstrating
leadership that is in Unison with Department Initiatives and Project Goals, Objectives and Scope.
• Own the Design Documentation for all Company Products.
• Take Initiative to Broaden and Improve Skills By Participating in Educational Programs, Seminars,
• Perform Research in Support of Product Development Objectives.
• Ability to Work Collaboratively with Colleagues and Staff Including Technology and Product
• other Duties as Assigned.
professional Qualifications – Skills and Abilities Required:
• High Level of Analytical Skills - a Demonstrated Ability of Effective Decision-making and Problem Solving
|Salary||6 Lac To 10 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Content Writing / Journalism / Editing|
|Work Experience||4 - 6 Years|
A Leading US Based software develoopment company at Jaipur
|About Company||A team of highly motivated and committed individuals with years of expertise, developing and delivering innovative sales automation solutions for the insurance and financial services industries. We work collectively with our US-based company to develop software solutions that are intuitive, easy to use, and compliant. Together as a team, we strive to provide our insurance carrier and distributor clients best-in-class sales solutions that transform business processes and empower sales across all insurance, retirement and investment products. We encourage creativity and innovation, champion teamwork and are committed to being the best at what we do – and always have our customers best interest in mind.|