3 - 5 Years
(Contract manufacturing of FMCG products) and Procurement.
- Design and development of new packaging in all type of material like plastics, laminate, paper,
labels, tubes, rigid plastic and corrugated boxes etc.
- Research and development to establish the standard specification for all packing material based
on the nature of product, its handling and shelf life required
-Audit and evaluation of the supplier to approve them as a vendor for specific packing material
- Establish and run the QC & QA system required to test and analyze the packing material
supplied by any vendor as per the specification provided to them
- Impart training to the subordinate and the team directly and indirectly involved in the process
or activity related to any work of PM
-Visit the supplier for online approval during the first run of PM or any trouble in the
manufacturing of packing material by vendor
-Cost saving by developing new or alternate solution of PM for any product
- Report to management regarding the overall activities and performance related to PM as per the specified time.
|Salary||4 Lac To 6 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Cargo / Freight / Transportation / Packaging / Shipping|
|Work Experience||3 - 5 Years|
|Qualification||Diploma, Other Bachelor Degree|
RCM Business, Bhilwara
|About Company||The Company is a Manufacturing Industry for FMCG Products and Procurement. clientele are like, Godrej, Patanjali,|