10 - 15 Years
Coordinates the daily activities of the quality assurance staff.
· Identifies and manages implementation of test plans and cases based on leading edge techniques and statistical evaluation. Coordinates all test requirements with Software Development Manager.
· Develops, reviews, and publishes standards, policies and procedures for all functions involved with or related to the quality and testing of Software Products.
· Establishes roles, reporting relationships, and responsibilities within the Quality Assurance Group. Also provides and maintains a workable test and defect tracking environment with the applicable tools.
· Communicates major status of projects, test personnel, customer concerns, etc. to the Department Manager. Performs majority of management for overall test risk/effectiveness.
· Charged with implementing new test technologies, reports Industry and Technical Trends to both Peers and Senior Management.
· Shares responsibility for internal and external customer software distribution and control of internally developed applications or Software Releases.
· Periodically inspects completed quality control checklists, forms and other documents for conformance to prescribed standards.
· Maintain the quality metrics of projects across the organization
· Reviews and resolves software quality control problems/concerns with customers, test personnel or other personnel related to production of Software Services or Products.
|Salary||15 Lac To 20 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - System Programming|
|Work Experience||10 - 15 Years|
|About Company||We at Disha specialize in helping you remove the frustrations and build the excitement. This we do by our experience, exposure and expertise.|