|Job Title||UX/UI Designer and Developer|
|Number Of Vacancy||2|
|Industry Area||IT Software - System Programming|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree, B.C.A, M.C.A|
|Salary (Per Annum)||15 Lac To 18 Lac|
|Work Experience||7 Years|
|Job Requirement||We are looking for a UX/UI Designer and Developer for a US Based software development company, who can:
· Drive the design of our applications from initial concept through to final implementation
· Design something ridiculously blue-sky OR something immediately implementable
· Lay it on the line by owning the success or failure of the User Experience
· Understand how to evangelize and use research to drive design decisions
· Function in a diverse, friendly and highly technical environment
· Keep their cool when working with many diverse stakeholders
· Negotiate for the best UX without being dogmatic
· Juggle ambiguity without drowning in it
· Communicate, specify and describe their designs to analysts, developers, testers, PMs, senior leadership and other designers without ambiguity and within deadlines.
Projects usually start from scratch and require both conceptual and detailed design thinking. To this role it means defining conceptual designs, prototypes and the UI layer in form of solution file (HTML/CSS). Typically, these designs are holistic in nature, focusing on the end-to-end experience more than any specific feature(s).
You will work in a design team and work closely with a team of software engineers, business analysts, and program managers in a highly collaborative environment. A command of a wide range of tools and methods, and the ability to communicate ideas quickly and interactively are essential. In this role, concepts will be illustrated through sketches, mock-ups, wireframes, rapid prototypes as well as a final UI code. A passion for our clients/customers and creating great software experiences is a must!!
· 7+ years of experience in product design/industrial design/interaction design.
· Education requirements include BCA/MCA/diploma in Computer Science plus a BA/MS in interface design/graphics design, industrial design or highly related field, with significant industry experience.
· Passion for design and strong command of visual design capabilities, including composition, layout information hierarchy, typography and colour.
· Experience creatively solving hard problems; shipping innovative and complex softwares within deadlines
· Proven experience driving complex design issues across multidisciplinary groups such as Development, Test, Program Management, other designers and research.
· User-centric approach to design and working understanding of how to apply user research data
· Proficient with a range of interaction design, visualization, and rapid design.
· A design portfolio demonstrating both creative thinking and the delivery of solid end to end scenarios
· Ability to use humour and energy to keep the momentum going!
|Job State / U.T.||Rajasthan|
|Company Name||Disha Consultants|
|About Company||Disha Consultants|