#HiringTeam lead – #WindowsApplicationDeveloper
Experience: 6 -7 Years
Full time role
Candidate shall work on development & debugging windows applications. Candidate shall develop strong development practices for world class products, understand the customer needs, identify the gap and define practices to improve product quality and build strong and highly engaged team.
· Designing, developing, coding, testing and debugging system software
· Reviewing the design and code.
· Analyzing, and enhancing stability, efficiency and scalability of all the system resources
· Validating and integrating new designs for the products.
· Developing a set of FAQs for the system and also make the I/O performance better
· Evaluating the open source and third-party software
· Develop new user-facing features.
· Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C or C++ code.
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
· Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use
· Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
· Good on architecture, design, code reviews and refactoring.
· Interacting with customers directly on requirement gathering and further planning with team.
· Problem solving skills, driving resolution/tracking of the technical issues, risks and dependencies
· Great interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Skills and Qualifications
· Proven working experience in software engineering
· B. Tech degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
· Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
|6 - 8 Years
|IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance
|C++ windows developer C Application Developer
A Leading US Base Client of Disha Consultant
|The Company is a leading Product Base development company at Gurgaon.
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.