Mainly SQL Server Developer job description and responsibilities include following tasks:
• Designing databases and ensuring their stability, reliability, and performance.
• Design, create, and implement database systems based on the end user's requirements.
• Impove application's performances.
• Prepare documentations for database applications.
• Memory management for database systems.
• Develop database schemas, tables and dictionaries.
• Ensure the data quality and integrity in databases.
• Fix any issues related to database performance and provide corrective measures.
• Create complex functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development.
• Take regular database backup.
• Test databases and perform bug fixes.
• Provide authentication and authorizations for Database
• Develop best practices for database design and development activities.
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 25 Thousand To 2 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Qualification||B.C.A, B.Tech/B.E, M.C.A|
|Key Skills||Good Communication SQL Server Developer web developer SQL database management|
A Client of Disha Consultant
|About Company||The Company is a leading Product Sooftware Development company at Hyderabad and having offices at USA and Canada. working from last 15 years in the industry. Mail your resume only at or|
|Contact Person||Rajesh Sharma|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.