Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
What You ll Do
• Deploy, administer, troubleshoot, monitor, support, and operate a scalable, and secure Salesforce Apttus Platform (including 3rd party integrations)
• Partner with functional team members to improve the end-user experience across our processes like quoting, billing, invoicing, and subscription management
• Build-out (from scratch) transformative experiences for both internal and external customers
• Develop operational excellence across the cross-functional environment including development, data cleanliness, privacy, security, and tracking and reporting of essential metrics
• You have 5+ years experience, 2+ of which directly working with Salesforce Apttus platform
• Experience with Salesforce.com including CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) platform, Sales, Service and Analytics Clouds, and building Force.com pages along with MuleSoft and integrations to platforms like Netsuite
• Experience with Salesforce.com security model including sharing, profiles, and roles supporting large population of users, both internal and external
• Deep understanding and experience building, setting up and managing customizations through Connected Apps, Custom Objects, Workflows, Domains, Sites, and Metadata migrations
• Deep experience with the Sales business and daily challenges facing typical Sales & Service organizations
• Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II (PDII) certification is a must along with Salesforce CPQ Specialist Certification
• Expertise in writing test classes & building triggers, batch classes, future methods etc.
Experience with CI/CD and deployment techniques in Salesforce
|Experience||4 - 7 Years|
|Salary||15 Lac To 30 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Key Skills||Salesforce Developer LWC API Apttus|
|Contact Person||Mansarovar Plaza|
|Address||Office No. - 611, Mansarovar Plaza, Nr. K.V. - 5, Madhyam Marg, Mansarovar|