Job Profile: Networking Engineer
• Design, provision and operate an extensive MPLS IP WAN / LAN network across 150+ branch offices
• Configuration, provisioning and deploy designed network solutions from build to deployment within IP Routing and MPLS environment
• Maintain and implement network firewalls, manage security access to protect the network from intentional and accidental abuse, unauthorized access, and any communication loss
• Architect networks for new services, identify areas of improvement, and develop/implement acceptance testing plans to notify of system alarms
• Ensure minimal downtime/outage with quick workarounds, troubleshooting, and correcting fault conditions
• Develop and support procedures for ensuring network survivability and disaster recovery
• Documentation of standard operating procedures, maintaining MIS and MTTR as per SLA
• Coordination with vendor for problem resolution, network up gradation / improvement / performance
• Respond to support calls and escalations of issues on a 24/7 basis as required
• In-depth knowledge on subnetting, DHCP, DNS, TCP
• Understanding and troubleshooting experience on packet capture tools work like tcpdump, wireshark
• Certified/Trained CCNP,CCNA shall have an added advantage
• Minimum 2 years of total experience in IP / MPLS network operations, service provisioning, implementing and monitoring data services
|2 - 5 Years
|3 Lac 50 Thousand To 6 Lac P.A.
|IT Hardware – Networking
|B.C.A, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, M.C.A
|Hardware Engineer Hardware Maintenance Networking Network Analyst
|Mr. Rajesh Sharma
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.