Added qualification- Automation tools like selenium web driver etc and Performance Testing and UNIX and SQL..
• The Quality Assurance Technician / Engineer is responsible for web-based applications and mobile applications.
• Maintain, manage software revisions and build Installer for product release.
• This role requires a strong ability to quickly determine the best test approach for an assigned project, the ability to work efficiently, independently, and to be able to handle multiple projects concurrently.
• The test engineer should have a working knowledge of the Software Testing Life Cycle and will be involved in all phases of verification testing (test case development and execution, reviewing requirements) and the validation process.
• The test engineer will verify field reported problems in the test lab.
• In addition, the test engineer will supply product information to the technical writing staff to facilitate the creation of documentation.
|Experience||1 - 3 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac To 8 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - QA / Testing / Documentation|
|Key Skills||Selenium testing Testing Selenium Manual testing Software Testing Life Cycle|
A Client of Disha Consultant
|About Company||The Company is a leading Software Product Company at Bangalore.|
|Contact Person||Disha Consultant|