We are hiring f or Head Land and Acquisition for Leading Mining Group for Jharsuguda. jHARKHAND.
Position Title Head Land Acquisition
Company at Jharsuguda
Grade / Level - M 3/M4
Division / Department-Land
Reports to Head External Affairs
• Resolve existing land issues within the purview of land matters in coordination with internal legal team
• Ensure proper filing/ documentation of the acquired land related statutory documents, policy formulation/ amendments
• Responsible for acquisition of private & government owned land under the relevant state rules & act- as per applicability
• Accountable for approval of forest diversion proposal, if any, under FC Act & FRA
• Stakeholder mapping and effective management for building repo and strengthening relationship with external stakeholders, District Revenue authority, Forest Authorities, etc.
• Plan and act proactively in land acquisition related matters, licensing and ROW transactions
• Develop strong and capable team with high level of competency
DESIRED ATTRIBUTES & QUALIFICATION
• Strong networking and negotiation skills w.r.t. to external stakeholders and regulatory bodies
• Strong leadership qualities with excellent communication and presentation skills
• Knowledge about Land Acquisition Act, sale/lease/license/mortgage
Educational Qualification : Graduate / Post Graduate in Public Policy / Economics/ Law preferred
Total Experience- 12+ years
Aluminium & Power
|Experience||12 - 15 Years|
|Salary||50 Lac & above P.A.|
|Industry||Oil / Gas / Petroleum|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree, M.A, LLM|
|Key Skills||Land Acquisition Legal Officer Mining Land & Acquisition Head|
|Contact Person||Mr. Rajesh Sharma|
|Address||Office No. - 611, Mansarovar Plaza, Nr. K.V. - 5, Madhyam Marg, Mansarovar|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.