● Must have 3-5 years of experience Angular and Node.js framework
Backend experience and thorough knowledge on Node, Ruby on Rails, Java (spring), or Redis
● Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions (MS SQL, MySql, Postgres, NoSQL Databases)
● Build, Automation, & Performance - optimization of code and images to increase performance.
● Proven experience in any GCP, AWS, Azure, DevOps (Ansible, Jenkins, Chef, Docker, Vagrant)
● Should have hands on experience with browser debugging tools.
● Should be able to build responsive UIs for all modern browsers.
● Should be able to adhere to mockups provided for the UIs.
● Should be able to work in different SDLCs.
● Google - GCP (Google Cloud Platform), Firebase, Cloud Functions
● Experience in working with various JS libraries like handlebars, highcharts, moment etc..
● Familiarity with CSS preprocessors.
● Knowledge about the latest flex and grid display systems in CSS.
● Knowledge and experience in working with CSS animations.
● Knowledge of creating and working with SVGs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Design overall architecture of the web application.
● Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications.
● Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
● Maintain code integrity and organization.
● Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
● Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
● Maintain alignment with Salesforce development best practices
● Build future integration points between Salesforce and Custom Applications
● Participate in product development from ideation to deployment and beyond.
we required at least 4-5 Hours in a Day.
|Experience||3 - 5 Years|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Contact Person||Mr. Rajesh Sharma|
|Address||Office No. - 611, Mansarovar Plaza, Nr. K.V. - 5, Madhyam Marg, Mansarovar|