JD manager Foundry-
Interview location- Gurgaon
Ensuring adherence & monitoring of all safety rules and regulations as per policy in the shop floor.
2. Ensure adherence to SOP, record rejection/ rework, participate in Quality related meetings, implement corrective actions.
3. Ensure the process is running as per process specifications.
4. Ensure the Defect rates are well within the control as per benchmarked.
5. Achievement of daily production target(%-fill rate) ,Mold rate.
6. Monitor, maintain and improve upon direct operations costs viz. Productivity ,energy cost, all consumable-costs, manpower costs, Explain(analyse) usage variances and take corrective action.
7. Monitor OEE and improve by continuously taking out waste.
8. Manpower handling
9. Knowledge of 5S and Lean
Knowledge about ferrous foundry process.
Knowledge about induction melting process.
Knowledge about core making, jolt & squeeze/high pressure sand cast molding process.
Knowledge of casting tooling, pattern maintenance.
Knowledge of various metals (ferrous) metallurgical aspect.
Knowledge about the foundry equipments like furnace, sand plant, molding machines.
Knowledge about casting defects, its causes & remedies.
Note- Interviews are scheduled at Gurgaon as on 29-03-2019
|Experience||7 - 10 Years|
|Salary||7 Lac To 10 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Key Skills||Foundry Manager ferrous Sand casting Tooling trimming furnance sand plant molding machines 5S Lean melting zinc foundry aluminium foundry BE Mechanical|
A Cliente of Disha Consultant, Jaipur
|About Company||The Company is a leading MNC in Foundry, sand casting ferrous Items in Jaipur at Mahindra SEZ.|
|Contact Person||Mr. Rajesh Sharma|
|Address||Office No. - 611, Mansarovar Plaza, Nr. K.V. - 5, Madhyam Marg, Mansarovar|