Accounting & Internal control-
1. Maintenance of books of accounts and preparing final accounts and NTA as per Ind As. Timely signoff accounts by auditors keeping board meeting timelines. Drafting & preparing annual report.
2. Regular GL scrutiny, variance analysis related to P&L part.
3. FAR-Maintenance of fixed asset register, Capitalizing, disposing fixed assets, allocating budgets for capital procurement. Posting monthly depreciation. Exercise full control over FAR. Arranging physical verification as per company’s internal circular.
4. Responsible for ICFR compliances within organization, drafting ICFR control check list and related check points, arranging ICFR audit.
5. Accounts payable- Complete Payroll accounting with statutory payments (PF, EPS,ESI,LWF,PT), inter unit accounting & Misc.
1. GST - Under new indirect tax regime ensure full fledge implementation of GST era within organization. Computation of tax liability, tax payments, returns filing.
2. Direct tax
a) TDS compliance u/s 195 with applicability of Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements. Arranging form 15CA & 15CB for outward remittance against service, ECB interest, royalty & technical service.
b) Timely TDS, advance tax payments, filing of returns, other compliances related to issuance of forms i.e. 16/16A.
c) Drafting 3CD, TP report, arranging audit by tax auditor and timely filing of ROI within due date.
d) Dealing with department w.r.t. notices related to TDS/income tax.
|Experience||4 - 6 Years|
|Salary||10 Lac To 18 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Accounting / Auditing / Taxation|
|Key Skills||Chartered Accountancy Accounting Taxation Auditing Tax Audit Financial Activities Statuary compliance Accounts Finalization Company Law statutory audit|
Leading Jewellery Industry , having turn over of 1000 crores , Having offices in all over Continental
|About Company||Hongkong based jewellery company having offices in all over World.|